TUDOR LEAGUE – ROUND 4 – 15.04.2023
Well done to all the swimmers who swam in the fourth round of the Tudor League at Crook Log. There were 17 new PB’s and 13 event wins.
Congratulations to the swimmers, who, based on last year’s Kent County qualification times, achieved the following:
- Georgia Collings who achieved a Kent County consideration time for her 50m Butterfly.
- Rocco Pallen who having already achieved a consideration time in 50m Butterfly was only 0.3 off an automatic qualifying time.
- Charlotte Johnson who recorded a time only 0.16 seconds off a consideration time for 50m Backstroke.
- Arnav Bisht who achieved a 50m Freestyle consideration time.
- Charlie Hollidge who was only 0.19 seconds short of the consideration time for 50m Breaststroke.
Remember these times need to be achieved at a licensed meet to count for next year.
Other notable swims from Stella Thompson, who having only joined us a couple of months ago continues to produce PB’s, this time in both 50m Butterfly and 50m Freestyle, Archie McMullen who took 10 seconds off his 50m Freestyle from 6 months ago, Jude Smith who continues to chip away his time for 50m Backstroke and Alex Keeble who took 1.5 seconds off his 50m Freestyle.
Great results from our relay teams with six wins and two seconds out of 14 events. Special mention to our Boys and Girls 10 years and under relay teams who apparently comfortably won both their relay events. this demonstrates we are beginning to show signs of building strength of depth within our club.
Finally, thank you to Isabel Kelly for her Team Management and all our poolside helpers.
The next round is on Saturday 20th May 2023 at Crook Log Leisure Centre. Look out for your invitations from Jo.